One Day apostille provides expedited service to apostille Florida-issued-documents from Florida Secretary of State. Offering the best apostille authentication services in the United States of America for corporate and personal documents at the lowest rates in the business.
Looking to Apostille Florida documents?
One Day Apostille can help you apostille documents issued in the State of Florida for use in any of the Hague Convention countries.
All Florida official documents destined for use in the Hague countries require an Apostille Stamp from the Florida SOS “Secretary of State” or from the US Department of State , depending on the document type. Here are example of Florida document that we can Apostille:
Florida Federal Documents - from the US State Department
- Sanitation certificate
- Free Sale Certificate
- BSE- Free Certificate
- Certificate of Exportability
- Certificate to Foreign Government (CFG)
- Certificate of Pharmaceutical Products CPP
- Certificate of Non-Clinical Research Use Only
- Specified Risk Materials of Bovine Origin Certificate
- Certificate of Pharmaceutical Products CPP- Foreign Manufacturer
- FBI Background Check
- Animal Health Certificate
- Phytosanitary Certificate
- Form 6166- US Tax Residency Certificate
- Patent and Trademark
- Naturalization Certificate
Florida State Documents- From the local Secretary of State
- Certificate of existence.
- Agency Agreement.
- Business Letter.
- Letter of Authorization.
- Articles of Incorporation.
- Certificate of Merger.
- Corporate Resolution
- Company Bylaws.
- Statement of Dissolution
- Business License.
- Power of Attorney.
- Certificate of Analysis.
- Letter of Resignation.
- Distributor Agreement.
- Foreign Certificate of Registration.
- Stock Purchase Agreement.
- Certificate of Incumbency.
- ISO Certificate.
- Technical Data Sheet.
- School/ College Transcript
- School/ College Diploma
- Teaching Credentials
- TESOL Certificate
- Bachelor Degree/ Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Divorce Certificate/Decree
- Marriage License/ Certificate.
- Certificate of origin
- Bill of Lading
- Packing List
- Commercial Invoice
- Halal/ Kosher Certificate
One Day Apostille process all types of documents issued in the U.S United States and destined for use in any country. If you did not find your document here, please contact us at: email@example.com to review your request free of charge.
Some documents may need to be notarized before it can be apostilled from the Secretary of State. Some countries require different type of authentication”embassy legalization”, click here for a list of the Non_hague legalization countries.
Our prices does not include the shipping fees. clients must enclose a prepaid airway bill to return your documents, otherwise, it will be returned via United State Postal Services. If you need to return your document to an international address, please include an international airway bill with your request.
We accept all major credit cards payments, company check, and money order
Make your payment payable to “One Day Apostille”
Having any additional questions or concerns? Keep reading to find out how to Apostille Florida-Issued documents in more details.
If you need to know more about obtaining the Apostille from the Florida Secretary of State, this is the right place for you.
Mainly, we’re going to discuss with you the key points you will need to know in order to obtain Florida Secretary of State authentication, whether documents for corporations or individuals we’ll clarify everything for you.
Before proceeding with the article, it’s worth notice that the Florida Secretary of State doesn’t have the authority to certify Federally-issued documents.
If you have a federal document, you’ll need then to send your document to the U.S. Department of State.
What to expect from this article?
- What are the documents that could be certified by Florida Secretary of State?
- what is the difference between the Hague Convention participating countries and non-participating countries?
- What are the recommended procedures to obtain an Apostille for your vital records?
- Certification processing time
- Requirements for obtaining the apostille seal from Florida Secretary of State.
- Methods to request the Apostille from Florida Secretary of State
- Expedited Apostille services.
As mentioned above, public documents and corporate documents are acceptable by the Florida Secretary of State for authentication.
– Here are some of the documents that may be apostille by Florida Secretary of State:-
· Circuit Court documents.
· Birth and death documents.
· School transcripts.
· Marriage and divorce certificates.
- Driving license
- Power of attorney
- Other corporate documents
Those are just a few examples of and not all the documents that could be authenticated.
you can have a look at countries that require apostille and countries that require legalization from the links below.
- Countries require Apostille Stamp (Hague convention countries).
- Countries require legalization from the embassy (Non-Hague convention countries).
How to obtain the apostille for vital records from Florida Secretary of State?
· First submit birth or death certificate from Florida Bureau of Vital Statistics OR County health department, and bearing signature of State Registrar.
· Fees required from getting the certificate is separate from fees required by the Florida Department of State.
How to obtain the Florida State Apostille?
· Filling the Department of State’s Apostille and Notarial Certificate Request form on the official Florida State website.
. Verify the authenticity of your document and the information mentioned in the application.
· Must attach the document to be certified and it has to be an original copy as the Department of State in Florida doesn’t accept a photocopy of the document.
· Must add self-addressed stamped envelope with your name and address listed as both sender and recipient.
· Fee could be $10 or $20 per document depending on the document type:
– $10 as a standard per document.
– $20 for documents certified from court clerks.
· Note that you will need to submit a check or money order payable for the Florida Department of State as they DON’T accept cash or credit cards.
What kind of documents should be notarized by Local Florida Notary Public?
- Full notarial statement is required.
- Notarial Statement have to be written in English. If it’s written in another langue translation has to be done before sending your record to the Florida Secretary of State.
The following documents can’t be attested by Florida Notary Public:
· Any document for which photocopying is prohibited
· Birth Certificate
· Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization
· Death Certificate
· Documents filed in a court proceeding
· Documents recorded by the Clerk of the Court
· Federal or state income tax forms, already filed
· Marriage Certificate
· Professional licenses issued by the State of Florida
· Public records maintained in government offices
· Student records (transcript, etc.) kept in public education offices.
How much does it take to get your documents certified?
Processing of your document is completed in 7 Working days from the day it was received
There aren’t expedited services, however, they offer in-person appointment requests, where you can head to their office which is located at 2415N. Monroe St., Suite 810 Tallahassee, FL 32303. Usually, you get your documents authenticated within the same day.
**You can use our FedEx mail services at the lowest prices for mailing your documents, we’ll send your document to the authentication division in the Secretary of State.
If the documents have been generated in Florida State, then you will need obtaining an Apostille attestation from Florida Secretary of State office first, in order to use your documents in any of the Hague Apostille convention countries.
Too many steps and procedures for you to obtain the Apostille?
We can get it done for you. Obtaining the apostille Stamp is much easier and faster with One Day Apostille. As the most reliable company in the United States of America regarding the authentication of your documents.
We assure that we provide expedited certification services with a very competitive pricing.
Type of Document Fee Time taken
Corporate document $50.00 Two Business Days
Federal document $50.00 Four Business Days.
Notice that processing time may differs due to COVID situation
You will need to make sure that the documents are properly notarized before requesting the Apostille Stamp from us. If you need to assure that your documents are eligible for the Apostille, contact us at: Support@onedayapostille.com or give us a call (410)349-1212.