Looking for Minnesota Apostille Services?
One Day Apostille can help you apostille documents issued in the State of Minnesota for use in any of the Hague Convention countries.
All Minnesota official documents destined for use in the Hague countries require an Apostille Stamp from the Minnesota SOS “Secretary of State” or from the US Department of State , depending on the document type. Here are example of Minnesota document that we can Apostille:
Minnesota Federal Documents - from the US State Department
- Sanitation certificate
- Free Sale Certificate
- BSE- Free Certificate
- Certificate of Exportability
- Certificate to Foreign Government (CFG)
- Certificate of Pharmaceutical Products CPP
- Certificate of Non-Clinical Research Use Only
- Specified Risk Materials of Bovine Origin Certificate
- Certificate of Pharmaceutical Products CPP- Foreign Manufacturer
- FBI Background Check
- Animal Health Certificate
- Phytosanitary Certificate
- Form 6166- US Tax Residency Certificate
- Patent and Trademark
- Naturalization Certificate
Minnesota State Documents- From the local Secretary of State
- Certificate of existence.
- Agency Agreement.
- Business Letter.
- Letter of Authorization.
- Articles of Incorporation.
- Certificate of Merger.
- Corporate Resolution
- Company Bylaws.
- Statement of Dissolution
- Business License.
- Power of Attorney.
- Certificate of Analysis.
- Letter of Resignation.
- Distributor Agreement.
- Foreign Certificate of Registration.
- Stock Purchase Agreement.
- Certificate of Incumbency.
- ISO Certificate.
- Technical Data Sheet.
- School/ College Transcript
- School/ College Diploma
- Teaching Credentials
- TESOL Certificate
- Bachelor Degree/ Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Divorce Certificate/Decree
- Marriage License/ Certificate.
- Certificate of origin
- Bill of Lading
- Packing List
- Commercial Invoice
- Halal/ Kosher Certificate
Free Minnesota Documents review
Not sure if your document is ready for an apostille or not?
No problem, We will check your document for verification before you send it to us.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Scan your document.
- Fill the order form.
- Upload a copy of your document for screening.
- Wait the reply from our customer support.
One Day Apostille process all types of documents issued in the U.S United States and destined for use in any country. If you did not find your document here, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to review your request free of charge.
Some documents may need to be notarized before it can be apostilled from the Secretary of State. Some countries require different type of authentication”embassy legalization”, click here for a list of the Non_hague legalization countries.
Our prices does not include the shipping fees. clients must enclose a prepaid airway bill to return your documents, otherwise, it will be returned via United State Postal Services. If you need to return your document to an international address, please include an international airway bill with your request.
We accept all major credit cards payments, company check, and money order
Make your payment payable to “One Day Apostille”