Bolivia Apostille. One Day Apostille offers expedited ways to apostille documents intended to be used in Bolivia which is a member in the Hague Convention.
Bolivia is Non Hague Convention Participating Country.
$100 service fee + $125 embassy fee + $23 government fees = Total $248
Turnaround Time:61 Business Days
One Day Apostille offers competitive pricing and discounts for regular high volume
For more information you may contact our customer service department Tel: (410)349-1212
All US official documents destined for use in Bolivia require State Certification (not required for Federal document), authentications from the US Department of State and embassy legalization from the Bolivia Embassy in Washington DC. Here are example of documents that we can Apostille:
requires the US State Department authentication and Bolivia Embassy Legalization
- Sanitation certificate
- Free Sale Certificate
- BSE- Free Certificate
- Certificate of Exportability
- Certificate to Foreign Government (CFG)
- Certificate of Pharmaceutical Products (CPP)
- Certificate of Non-Clinical Research Use Only
- Specified Risk Materials of Bovine Origin Certificate
- Certificate of Pharmaceutical Products CPP- Foreign Manufacturer
- FBI Background Check
- Animal Health Certificate
- Phytosanitary Certificate
- Form 6166- US Tax Residency Certificate
- Patent and Trademark
- Naturalization Certificate
State Documents- Require State Certification, US Dep. authentications and Embassy legalization
- Certificate of existence.
- Agency Agreement.
- Business Letter.
- Letter of Authorization.
- Articles of Incorporation.
- Certificate of Merger.
- Corporate Resolution
- Company Bylaws.
- Statement of Dissolution
- Business License.
- Power of Attorney.
- Certificate of Analysis.
- Letter of Resignation.
- Distributor Agreement.
- Foreign Certificate of Registration.
- Stock Purchase Agreement.
- Certificate of Incumbency.
- ISO Certificate.
- Technical Data Sheet.
- School/ College Transcript
- School/ College Diploma
- Teaching Credentials
- TESOL Certificate
- Bachelor Degree/ Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Divorce Certificate/Decree
- Marriage License/ Certificate.
- Certificate of origin
- Bill of Lading
- Packing List
- Commercial Invoice
- Halal/ Kosher Certificate
Free Bolivia Documents review
Not sure if your document is ready for Legalization or not? No problem, We will check your document for verification before you send it to us. Just follow these simple steps:
- Scan your document.
- Fill the order form.
- Upload a copy of your document for screening.
- Wait the reply from our customer support.
One Day Apostille process all types of documents issued in the U.S United States and destined for use in any country. If you did not find your document here, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to review your request FREE OF CHARGE. Some documents may need to be notarized and signed by local county clerk before it can be certified from the Secretary of State. Some countries require different type of authentication”Apostille”, click here for a list of the Hague Apostille countries.
Our prices does not include the shipping fees. clients must enclose a prepaid airway bill to return the documents, otherwise, it will be returned via United State Postal Services. If you need to return your document to an international address, please include an international airway bill with your request. We accept all major credit cards payments, company check, and money order Make your payment payable to “One Day Apostille”