Do you need to Apostille a Certificate of Free Sale?
One Day Apostille provides expedited Free Sale Certificate Apostille service from the US Department of State in Washington DC. The Free sale Certificate is a federal document, issued by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The document will be apostilled and shipped back to you after only 4 business days, fees is $50.00 per Stamp.
Apostille photocopies (PDF Format) of FDA documents in just One Business Day- It must be notarized.
FDA Export Certificates
The FDA export certificates are official documents issued by the Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) upon request. The certificate contains regulatory, marketing status and storage information about the exported product. The FDA issues different types of certificates, depending on the product type and the importing country. Examples are:
- Certificate of Free Sale is for food (CFSAN)
- EU Health Certificates for Food
- Certificate of Foreign Government” (CDER, CBER, CDRH, CVM)
- Certificate of Exportability (CDRH,CDER, CBER, CVM)
- Specified Risk Materials of Bovine Origin Materials (CFSAN)
- Certificate of a Pharmaceutical Product (CDER, CBER, CVM)
- Nonclinical Research Use Only Certificate (CDRH, CBER)
FDA Free Sale Certificate
Free sale Certificate or Certificate of Free Sale (CFS) is a federal document issued by the US Food and Drug Administration to approve that the exported product is freely sold throughout the United States. It is required for the export of the following product:
- Dietary Supplements, Infant Formulas & Medical Foods (includes Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Herbals…):
The Office of Nutrition, Labeling and Dietary Supplements takes about 3 to 6 weeks to finish the electronic Application for Free sale Certificate. No expedited service is provided.
- Food Additives.
Office of Food Additive Safety Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition takes about 3 to 8 weeks to finish the electronic Application for Free sale Certificate. No expedited service is provided.
- Plant and Dairy Foods and Beverages.
Office of Food Safety Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition takes about 3 to 8 weeks to finish the electronic Application for Free sale Certificate. No expedited service is provided.
- Send us an envelope that contains all the following:
- Call to ask about Express Apostille for PDF Documents- You must call first
- We charge ($100.00 as a service fee + government fee) per document for embassy legalization. We will authenticate your document from the US Department of State and legalize the document from the embassy in Washington DC.
- If you are going to use your document in a Non- Hague Country, you will need to get your document legalized from the embassy of the destination country in Washington DC.
- We provide fast Apostille service within (1-4) business days, depending on the type of the document, in charge of just $50.00 per Document.
- If you are going to use your document in one of the Hague Convention Apostille Countries, you will need to Apostille your document to be valid for use there.
- If you found any problem authenticating your document, you can order the help of an expedited certification service provider like One Day Apostille.
- We have been providing U.S. corporations and individuals with professional authentication service for more than 30 years. We have the experience you need to finish your document fast and with the best available price in the United States.
- Document Apostille or legalization is a cumbersome process that requires you to follow a series of complicated procedures until you obtain your required certification. If you miss any step, or misspelled any address, your document may be refused or lost.
- After you have prepared your certificate, it is time now for authentication in order for your document to be valid for use outside the United States.
- Your documents
- Your payment confirmation.
- A note containing your contact information to contact you when needed and the destination country.
- A prepaid airway bill to send the document back to you after finishing the authentication process. Mail your package to the following address: